The Honeypot Tariff - B&B
Per room per night fully inclusive - 3 night minimum stay
Double Occupancy £90 GBP£95 GBP
Single Occupancy £75 GBP£75 GBP
Click here to simply Book Direct
Bedroom: 4.6m15' 1" x 3.1m10' 2"
Kingsize-bed: 1.98m6' 6" x 1.50m4' 11"without footboard
Alternatively, the Honeypot is available on a self-catering basis with full use of facilities on a weekly or part-week basis. Please enquire for seasonal pricing.
Spacious One Bedroom Apartment Offering Totally Flexible Accommodation
Annexed to Bedknobs, The Honeypot is a completely self-contained first floor apartment with its own private entrance. Whilst The Honeypot is not assessed for stars, it operates just like Bedknobs in terms of quality, service and sustainability.
The Honeypot offers you totally flexible accommodation so is ideal for both leisure and longer-stay business trips. Choose between self-catering, self-catering with optional full cooked Cornish breakfast, or the full B&B package (min 3 nights) that includes your choice from Bedknobs' Breakfast Menu and the daily servicing of your rooms.
Accommodation at The Honeypot comprises one bedroom with kingsize bed, bathroom/WC, kitchen and lounge/dining room. Click on the buttons below for more information about The Honeypot.
After spending the day discovering Cornwall's hidden treasures, you'll return to your spacious 'home from home'. Perhaps rejuvenate those aching muscles in a delightfully warm and aromatic bath, stroll downtown for a bite to eat or watch a video or DVD. Or simply plan where tomorrow will take you?
The Honeypot offers you
- your own private entrance with stairs to the first floor
- one car-parking space
- instant hot water and central heating provided by a super efficient combi-boiler.
- TVRs on all radiators for your total control of temperature throughout
- Wi-Fi internet connection offering superfast broadband
- some low doorways and beams that are padded for the protection of visiting heads.
- ironing facilities
- service washes undertaken on request
- a hard-wired Fire Alarm system
- an environment where the use of synthetic chemicals is minimal
- a generous double room with ample storage and wardrobe space.
- a kingsize divan bed
- bedding is a luxurious white Russian goose-down duvet. Light and cool in summer, warm in winter. Anti-allergen alternative is available on request
- a hairdryer
- and a welcoming Ted on the Bed!
- all an environment where the use of chemicals are minimal
- a corner bath with hands-free shower
- a low-ish ceiling
- organic toiletries, totally natural and hand-made in Cornwall
- natural bubble bath to relax you, pamper and enhance your bath-time experience
- plenty of soft towels
Fully equipped with
- a dual-fuel oven and gas hob
- a microwave
- a fridge-freezer
- a kettle and toaster
- plentiful crockery, cutlery and cooking utensils
- spacious and fully furnished lounge/dining room
- generous dining table and seating
- TV with video player and DVD/CD player
- videos, DVDs, books and games
- a wealth of well organised tourist information
There are several good restaurants that we are able to recommend all within walking distance, or a 5 minute drive.
A List of local Eateries and Fine Dining Restaurants will be sent to you when you book