Bedknobs Cycle Facilities
- Safe, secure storage for bikes
- Somewhere to dry wet clothing
- Advice on cycling locally
- Uniquely illustrated maps of local cycle routes
Latest Cycling News
Local cycling news
- The Lanhydrock Cycle Hub is now open
Come Rain or Shine
If the weather is not at it's best, or you just want to spot a few more things for your itinerary, then here is an excellent guide to help you.
Cycling in Cornwall
A guide to cycle routes and cycle paths across Cornwall
Bedknobs is fully accredited under the Cyclists Welcome schemes and we'll try to make your cycling holiday one to remember. Be adventurous and leave the car at home for the day. You can walk, cycle or use public transport - not obligatory - just exceedingly good for body, soul and the environment!
Bodmin is fast becoming the cycle hub of Cornwall with mile upon mile, kilometre upon kilometre of prepared cycle trail for you to explore.
- The Camel Trail - Bodmin to Wadebridge and then onto Padstow - The Camel Trail
- Cardinham Woods - 12km of blue trail and two tough red trails - Cardinham Woods
- Coast and Clay Trail - Bodmin to Truro via St Austell - The Coast and Clay Trail
- The Clay Trails - Bugle, Wheal Martyn, Par Beach, Eden Project - The Clay Trails
- St Pirans Trail - Bodmin to Truro via Newquay - St Pirans Trail
- The North Cornwall Trail - Bodmin to Devon via Bude - The North Cornwall Trail
There are plenty of other opportunities and some adventurous trails elsewhere in Cornwall
- The Cornish Way
- Engine House Trail - Hayle to Truro - The Engine House Trail
- The First and Last Trail - Penzance, Marazion, Hayle, West Penwith villages
- The Mineral Tramways Trail - Devoran to Portreath
If you would like to hire bikes during your stay at Bedknobs, then the following companies operate locally:
If you need servicing or parts for your own bikes, then the following local companies are available:
And if you would like even more information, then you can explore connections to the National Cycle Network via SUSTRANS Cornwall
We hope you can find all you need here and we would like to say thanks to Cornwall Council, SUSTRANS and all providers of materials and supporters of cycling in Cornwall.