Current Yew Tariff
Per room per night fully inclusive
Double Occupancy £95 GBP£85 GBP
Single Occupancy £85 GBP£75 GBP
Click here to simply Book Direct
Double room with exclusively private bathroom
Bedroom: 3.5m11' 6" x 4.4m14' 5"
Double-bed: 1.90m6' 3" x 1.37m4' 6"with footboard
Across a small private corridor to a bathroom for your exclusive use with bath and Mira™ power shower.
Bathroom: 3.5m11' 6" x 3.2m10' 6"
Bright Sunny Double Room, Private Bathroom, Bath and Power Shower
A comfortable double room with its own exclusively private bathroom just 2 steps from the bedroom in a small corridor not used by Bedknobs' other guests.
Yew offers similar facilities to Laurel and for full details, see below. Yew is the favourite room of many a returning guest. Could its attraction possibly be the corner bath set in an awfully large bathroom - big enough for a party!
The view from Yew is over the conservatory to a proliferation of established trees and shrubs that include Laurel, Lilac, Bay, Holly, some huge Royal Ferns and of course ... a Yew tree!
- well-stocked refreshments tray and complimentary Cornish biscuits, all replenished daily
- silent room fridge with fresh Cornish milk, bottled water plus optional extras
- a radiator with TRV for your total control of room temperature
- a wealth of well organised tourist information with advice on days out if needed
- Wi-Fi internet connection offering superfast broadband
- a 81cm32in flat-screen TV with Free-Sat Channels and Photo Replay
- integrated home-theatre centre with i-Pod dock and CD/DVD facility
- hairdryer and ironing facilities
- a welcoming Ted on the Bed!
- and all in an environment virtually free from synthetic chemicals
- French antique double bed with head and footboard in the style of Louis XV with firm, comfortable handmade mattress
- 100% natural cotton mattress protector
- 100% natural woollen fleece underblanket
- luxurious white Russian goose-down duvet. Light and cool in summer, warm in winter. An anti-allergen alternative is available
- a corner bath to refresh aching muscles
- super-efficient Mira™ power shower
- organic toiletries, totally natural and hand-made in Cornwall
- natural chemical-free bubble-bath to relax, pamper and enhance your bathtime experience
- organic cotton wool, cotton buds and beeswax handcream from bees up on Bodmin Moor
- soft fluffy towels
- a radiator with TRV
- and all just 2 steps from Yew bedroom in a small corridor curtained and not used by others
Only the best!
Breakfast at Bedknobs will set you up for the day - see the Breakfast Menu for more details
Vegetarian, vegan, gluten/wheat/dairy-free diets all catered for
Any of the following can be provided by prior arrangement
- Flowers - sourced from Fleurtations
- Chocolates - Kernow Chocolate, handmade in Cornwall and guaranteed to exceed the expectations of even the most chocoholic taste bud!
- Champagne - sparkling award-winning 'Cornwall' perfect for any occasion, from the nearby Camel Valley Vineyard
- A Bedknobs Champagne Breakfast - enquire for details
There are several good restaurants that we are able to recommend all within walking distance, or a 5 minute drive.
A List of local Eateries and Fine Dining Restaurants will be sent to you when you book
This little tale by wordsmith Will Coleman and produced by Denzil Monk tells you all you why we love Cornwall and the Cornish.