Per room per night fully inclusive
Two Sharing£95 GBPTwo Sharing£ GBP
Single Occupancy£75 GBPSingle Occupancy£ GBP
Click here to simply Book Direct
Double room with exclusively private bathroom
Bedroom: 4.4m14' 5" x 3.5m11' 6"
Double-bed: 1.90m6' 3" x 1.37m4' 6"With footboard
Large private bathroom with bath and power shower
Bathroom: 2.9m9' 6" x 2.1m6' 11"
A comfortable double room with its own exclusively private bathroom just 2 steps from the bedroom in a small corridor not used by Bedknobs' other guests.
Yew offers similar facilities to Laurel and for full details, see below. Yew is the favourite room of many a returning guest. Could its attraction possibly be the corner bath set in an awfully large bathroom - big enough for a party!
The view from Yew is over the conservatory to a proliferation of established trees and shrubs that include Laurel, Lilac, Bay, Holly, some huge Royal Ferns and of course ... a Yew tree!
- well-stocked refreshments tray and complimentary Cornish biscuits, all replenished daily
- silent room fridge with fresh Cornish milk, bottled water plus optional extras
- a radiator with TRV for your total control of room temperature
- a wealth of well organised tourist information with advice on days out if needed
- Wi-Fi internet connection offering superfast broadband
- a 32" flat-screen TV with Free-Sat Channels and Photo Replay
- integrated home-theatre centre with i-Pod dock and CD/DVD facility
- hairdryer and ironing facilities
- a welcoming Ted on the Bed!
- and all in an environment virtually free from synthetic chemicals
- French antique double bed with head and footboard in the style of Louis XV with firm, comfortable handmade mattress
- 100% natural cotton mattress protector
- 100% natural woollen fleece underblanket
- luxurious white Russian goose-down duvet. Light and cool in summer, warm in winter. An anti-allergen alternative is available
- a corner bath to refresh aching muscles
- super-efficient Mira™ power shower
- organic toiletries, totally natural and hand-made in Cornwall
- natural chemical-free bubble-bath to relax, pamper and enhance your bathtime experience
- organic cotton wool, cotton buds and beeswax handcream from bees up on Bodmin Moor
- soft fluffy towels
- a radiator with TRV
- and all just 2 steps from Yew bedroom in a small corridor curtained and not used by others
Only the best!
Breakfast at Bedknobs will set you up for the day - see the Breakfast Menu for more details
Vegetarian, vegan, gluten/wheat/dairy-free diets all catered for
Any of the following can be provided by prior arrangement
- Flowers - sourced from Fleurtations
- Chocolates - Kernow Chocolate, handmade in Cornwall and guaranteed to exceed the expectations of even the most chocoholic taste bud!
- Champagne - sparkling award-winning 'Cornwall' perfect for any occasion, from the nearby Camel Valley Vineyard
- A Bedknobs Champagne Breakfast - enquire for details
There are several good restaurants that we are able to recommend all within walking distance, or a 5 minute drive.
A List of local Eateries and Fine Dining Restaurants will be sent to you when you book