Current Laurel Tariff
Per room per night fully inclusive
Double Occupancy £95 GBP£85 GBP
Single Occupancy £85 GBP£75 GBP
Click here to simply Book Direct
Double Room with en-suite bathroom
Bedroom: 5.2m17' 1" x 3.7m12' 2"
Double-bed: 1.90m6' 3" x 1.37m4' 6"with footboard
En-suite bathroom with bath and Mira™ power shower
Bathroom: 2.9m9' 6" x 2.0m6' 7"
Relaxing Double Room, fully en-suite with Bath and Power Shower
A comfortable double room with fully en suite bathroom. Laurel captures the spirit of Cornwall with its natural wood furniture and colours of nature. A great room to relax in whether travelling for business or pleasure.
Generous table space for paperwork and the lap- top, or to simply sit and write postcards home. Ample sockets and lighting. Relax and watch a favourite programme or DVD on Laurel's large flat screen TV. Or simply lay back and enjoy the birdsong that emanates from every corner of Bedknobs rambling woodland garden.
Laurel is south-west facing and the view from the window includes Rhododendrons, Beeches, a very large Yew tree and of course ... some Laurel!
- well-stocked refreshments tray and complimentary Cornish biscuits, all replenished daily
- silent room fridge with fresh Cornish milk, bottled water plus optional extras
- 2 radiators both with TRVs for your total control of room temperature
- a wealth of well organised tourist information with advice on days out if needed
- Wi-Fi internet connection offering superfast broadband
- a 81cm32in flat-screen TV with Free-Sat Channels and Photo Replay
- integrated home-theatre centre with i-Pod dock and CD/DVD facility
- hairdryer and ironing facilities
- a welcoming Ted on the Bed!
- and all in an environment virtually free from synthetic chemicals
- French antique double bed with head and footboard in the style of Louis XV with firm, comfortable mattress
- 100% natural cotton mattress protector
- 100% natural woollen fleece underblanket
- luxurious white Russian goose-down duvet. Light and cool in summer, warm in winter. An anti-allergen alternative is available
- P-shape bath with curved glass shower screen
- super-efficient Mira™ power shower
- organic toiletries, totally natural and hand-made in Cornwall
- natural chemical-free bubble-bath to relax, pamper and enhance your bathtime experience
- organic cotton wool, cotton buds and beeswax handcream from bees up on Bodmin Moor
- soft fluffy towels
- radiators with TRVs
Only the best!
Breakfast at Bedknobs will set you up for the day - see the Breakfast Menu for more details
Vegetarian, vegan, gluten/wheat/dairy-free diets all catered for
Any of the following can be provided by prior arrangement
- Flowers - sourced from Fleurtations
- Chocolates - Kernow Chocolate, handmade in Cornwall and guaranteed to exceed the expectations of even the most chocoholic taste bud!
- Champagne - sparkling award-winning 'Cornwall' perfect for any occasion, from the nearby Camel Valley Vineyard
- A Bedknobs Champagne Breakfast - enquire for details
There are several good restaurants that we are able to recommend all within walking distance, or a 5 minute drive.
A List of local Eateries and Fine Dining Restaurants will be sent to you when you book