Per room per night fully inclusive
Two Sharing£115 GBPTwo Sharing£ GBP
Single Occupancy£95 GBPSingle Occupancy£ GBP
Click here to simply Book Direct
Double or twin-bedded room with en-suite bathroom
Bedroom: 6.7m22' 0" x 4.0m13' 1" +
Super-Kingsize: 1.98m6' 6" x 1.83m6' 0"orTwin Bedded: 1.98m6' 6" x 0.91m3' 0"
En-suite bathroom with Airbath™ and power shower
Bathroom: 2.9m9' 6" x 2.1m6' 11"
Room with a view. Light and spacious - just the place to relax and chill at the end of an action-packed day spent discovering the delights of Cornwall. Unwind in the warm therapeutic bubbles of Beeches' authentic Airbath™ Or choose an invigorating power shower guaranteed to revive those aching muscles.
You can even download your photos straight onto Beeches large flat-screen TV and relive your Cornish experience - all before strolling downtown for a bite to eat. Or you can simply relax, enjoy the peace, tranquility and the view from your window that overlooks Bedknobs' rambling woodland garden.
Beeches provides the perfect ambience for those special occasions and you can find some ideas in the Special Occasions section below.
- well-stocked refreshments tray and complimentary Cornish biscuits, all replenished daily
- silent room fridge with fresh Cornish milk, bottled water and optional extras
- 3 radiators all with TRVs for your total control of room temperature
- a wealth of well organised tourist information with advice on days out if needed
- Wi-Fi internet connection offering superfast broadband
- a 94cm37in flat-screen TV with Free-Sat Channels and Photo Replay
- integrated home-theatre centre with i-Pod dock and CD/DVD facility
- hairdryer and ironing facilities
- a welcoming Ted on the Bed!
- and all in an environment virtually free from synthetic chemicals
- superkingsize bed with seamless zip link for total comfort or, as 2 extra long twin beds, each with a generous double duvet
- 100% natural cotton mattress protector
- 100% natural woollen fleece underblanket
- luxurious white Russian goose-down duvet. Light and cool in summer, warm in winter. Or anti-allergen alternative if preferred
- an authentic Airbath™ luxurious, warm bubbly spa-bath with room for 2!
- an Aqualisa super power shower
- organic toiletries, totally natural and hand-made in Cornwall
- natural, chemical-free bubble-bath to relax you, pamper and enhance your bathtime experience
- organic cotton wool, cotton buds and beeswax handcream from bees up on Bodmin Moor
- plenty of soft, fluffy towels
- radiators with individual thermostatic control
Only the best!
Breakfast at Bedknobs will set you up for the day - see the Breakfast Menu for more details
Vegetarian, vegan, gluten/wheat/dairy-free diets all catered for
Any of the following can be provided by prior arrangement
- Flowers - sourced from Fleurtations
- Chocolates - Kernow Chocolate, handmade in Cornwall and guaranteed to exceed the expectations of even the most chocoholic taste bud!
- Champagne - sparkling award-winning 'Cornwall' perfect for any occasion, from the nearby Camel Valley Vineyard
- A Bedknobs Champagne Breakfast - enquire for details
There are several good restaurants that we are able to recommend all within walking distance, or a 5 minute drive.
A List of local Eateries and Fine Dining Restaurants will be sent to you when you book